segunda-feira, 8 de outubro de 2012

20 Super Hits Originais (1977)

Tracks


01 - I'm Coming Home - The Stylistics
02 - I Don't Want (To Go On Without You) - Nazareth
03 - Hold Back The Water - Bachman Turner Overdrive
04 - Mamma Mia - Left Side
05 - The Things We Do For Love - 10cc
06 - Don't Make Me Wait Too Long - Barry White
07 - Disco Duck - Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots
08 - Boogie Nights - Heatwave
09 - Why Should I Pay - Gloria Gaynor
10 - Ring, Ring, I've Got To Sing - Ferre Grignard
11 - Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Julie Covington
12 - Love So Right - Bee Gees
13 - I Like Dreamin' - Kenny Nolan
14 - L.A. Sunshine - Sylvia
15 - Good Night, Baby - Van McCoy
16 - So Close And Yet So Far Away - Strawbs
17 - Hello Nadine - Mungo Jerry
18 - Susie Q - Tony Joe White
19 - If You Leave Me Now - Paul Mauriat
20 - Été D'Amour - Zamfir

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário